Heya🖐 I am
Rahul Kumar Sharma
- A result-oriented professional with over 4.0 years’ experience in web application development & enhancement, service delivery and client relationship management.
- Gained explosure in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) entailing requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, delivery and troubleshooting.
- Strong development experience in Laravel, Core PHP, WordPress and MySQL including CI/CD Automation.
- Strong understanding of API driven design with versioning.
- Ability to design and manage cloud-based infrastructures to deliver the required performance, security and availability requirements.
Software Engineer (Level 3) at Jnet Technologies Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
Aug, 2021 - Present
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Performing back-end and User Interface (UI) tests to enhance the functionality of an application.
- Maintaining and designing databases.
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
Web Application Developer at Magic Lantern (LLP), Hyderabad
Jun, 2019 - Aug, 2021
- Full stack developer responsible for end-to-end web app development using Laravel with LAMP technologies and creative cloud engineering.
- Identifying and troubleshooting client issues with documenting solutions and development and QA procedures.
- Integration with Content Management Systems and payment, sms, email and voice processing gateways.
- Collaborated with marketing and project management teams to deliver projects on time and with the highest standard.
- Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
Web and Graphic Designer at Advaitha Media, Hyderabad
Jun, 2018 - Oct, 2018
- Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, infographics, presentations, and advertisements) and guaranteed that they exceeded the expectation of our clients.
- Responsible for developing websites that give the user a seamless and rich Internet experience, and for being the first point of contact.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of new website development projects, and for implementing and maintaining best practice procedures in all areas of work.
Web and Graphic Designer at Kreative Brandz, Hyderabad
Aug, 2017 - Jan, 2018
- Produced and developed both eCommerce and non-eCommerce creative website layouts and content for the use of the client.
- Developed graphic and layout for product illustrations, logos, and websites mirroring company brand style.